1 cup sabudana flour
¼ cup coconut yoghurt
1 cup assorted vegetables grated (carrot,green pepper,peas,cabbage)
¼ cup crushed peanuts
2-3 green chillies
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp cooking oil
½ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp chili powder
½ tsp baking soda
Handful of coriander leaves
Salt to taste
– In a kadai, heat oil, add cumin seeds, then put all the assorted vegetables.
– Add seasoning to the vegetables red chili powder,turmeric, salt to taste, crushed peanuts
– Saute it well
– In a bowl mix sabudana powder with coconut yogurt, green chili and coriander leaves.
– Add the seasoned assorted vegetables to these mixture. Mix it well and let it sit for 10 minutes
– Grease the appe pan
– After 10 minutes add baking soda to the batter.
– Start pouring the batter in the apple molds. Cover it with a lid for 5 min and let it cook on one side.
– After 5 min toss over to the other side and cook for another 5 minutes
– The apple should be golden brown and ready to serve.
- Serve it with desired chutney