First Tell Me, Who Says Chocolate Is Bad For You?
We are excited to announce our upcoming workshop on Chocolate making recipes
– Healthy Chocolate Treats, where you will learn specially crafted healthy chocolate recipes by me.
These incredible chocolate recipes are made with ingredients that are 100% natural, preservative-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, without any processed sugar and unhealthy fats. It can’t get healthier and tastier than this!
This Sugar free chocolate recipes workshop will give you a wholesome and indulging Plant-based Culinary Experience. Pamper your taste-buds but Don’t compromise on eating healthfully and mindfully. We support your natural living by helping you make healthier choices.
What Is a gluten Free diet?
A gluten-free diet excludes any foods that contain gluten, which is a protein found in wheat and several other grains. It means eating only whole foods that don’t contain gluten, such as fruits, vegetables, meat and eggs, as well as processed gluten-free foods like gluten-free bread or pasta.
What Is A Vegan Diet?
A vegan diet contains only plants (such as vegetables, grains, nuts and fruits) and foods made from plants. Vegans do not eat foods that come from animals, including dairy products and eggs.
Proven Health Benefits Of Dark Chocolate
- Very nutritious..
- Raises HDL and protects LDL from oxidation.
- May reduce heart disease risk.
- Powerful source of antioxidants.
- May improve blood flow and lower blood pressure
- May protect your skin from the sun.
- Could improve brain function.